Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The 30 Day Challenge

My blogging has seemed a bit sporadic these days, 
so to try to jump start it, I'm trying this 30 day blog challenge.  
Basically it's a list of 30 topics to write on for the next, well, 30 days.  We'll see how it goes.  
My biggest challenge is to try to make as many of these random topics fit into a blog about Deltaville.  
So, starting March 1st, I'll be blogging using the following prompts:

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
Day 2: Nicknames.
Day 3: Your first love.
Day 4: Your parents.
Day 5: What song inspires you.
Day 6: Pet peeves.
Day 7: What makes you happy.
Day 8: A place you’ve traveled to and where else you want to travel.
Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend.
Day 10: Something you’re afraid of.
Day 11: A quote you love.
Day 12: Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 13: Goals.
Day 14: A picture of you last year – how have you changed?
Day 15: Death row meal.
Day 16: Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.
Day 17: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs.
Day 18: Something you miss.
Day 19: Things you want to say to an ex.
Day 20: Something you wonder “What if…?” about.
Day 21: Something you’re proud of.
Day 22: What do you want your future to be like?
Day 23: Favorite Movies and TV Show.
Day 24: Something you’ve learned.
Day 25: Something you are looking forward to.
Day 26: Your Dream Wedding.
Day 27: Photo of your city .
Day 28: What stresses you out?
Day 29: Who is your hero?
Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.

I can't take credit for the idea or the topics.  
I found those through Pinterest 
(thank you to those Blisters who introduced me to that addictive little piece of the Internet) 
on this site:

So if anyone else needs a jump start, join me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am going to pop some popcorn. I'd pay money to hear the answer to at least one of these questions, and I'm not saying which one. But when you get to it, I'll let you know.

    Looking forward to the next 30 days.

    ReplyDelete