Friday, January 14, 2011

What I Got Right This Week

Dealing with the current stressful issues of my already stressful life, I tried to think of a way that I could possibly try to maintain as much positive thought as possible.  Therefore, every Friday I will be trying to list at least one thing I've been able to accomplish during the week that has been good.  So... this is what I got right this week:

* Managed to do THE ENTIRE mountain of laundry AND PUT IT ALL AWAY.

* I scanned in a boatload of old photos I've been meaning to scan into the
   computer.

* I managed to take the Brat Child to story time at the library.

* I finally paid the $21.00 overdue book fine at the library which then allowed me
   to check out copious amounts of written material that will more than likely earn
   me another $20 something fine because I just have issues remembering.
   I see it as contributing to the library's coffers.  Just doing my part.

* I haven't killed anyone yet.

What have you accomplished this week? 


Some of the photos I managed to scan

2 comments:

  1. OMG. That picture of you look just like the Brat Child! Except with longer hair. And pony tails.

    Hmmm. Accomplishments. Like you, I haven't killed anyone yet. There's still today, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well--I realize I'm a month or so behind this post, but over the past 3 years I haven't killed anyone in administration or that's "working at" the nursing home that Mama's in. So far.

    Not promising anything more.

    ReplyDelete