5. Farts. Because farts are funny. Or even just potty humor in general.
8. Wild Gator Rides (rides so wild they're capitalized)
9. Pet Chickens- not only do their eggs taste yummy, but they're hilarious creatures that run like a T-Rex and play keep away with cherry tomatoes (in the photo l-r: Zombie, Blaze Starr, Squatch, Big Bertha and Martha Stewart).
11. Camping trips. I've never had a bad one. I've had pretty adventurous ones but never bad.
12.Hiking. Like camping, I can't say I've had a bad hike, but I've had long and adventurous ones (like the one from the photo above- 7+ miles)
13. Investigating the paranormal- boy do I have stories I can tell about that.
14. Canning/Preserving. Something I just finally taught myself how to do and something I surprisingly love. I think it's being able to see a finished product after all the work.
15. Gardening- it's one of my stress relievers.
16. The word "Squatch" as in Sasquatch aka Bigfoot. Used as a noun, verb or adjective. "We're looking for squatch" or "These woods are squatchy" or "Let's go squatching"
17. My camera. I love my camera. I love taking photos.
18. Ice Cream. Especially when it's homemade.
20.Sunsets, especially at the beach/on the water.
21. Having a job and having one that allows me to leave when needed either for sick kids, or school events or vacation.
22. Pajama pants when it's cold and rainy/snowy outside.
24. A significant other who listens to you and knows you and remembers the things you say.
28. Rainbows because they're a reminder that no matter how bad the weather, something good can come from it.