Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lunch With Friends

My trip to the 'Ville last month was entirely planned so that I could see some of my Blisters
(that would be blogging + sister= blister for those not in the know).  
We managed to meet for lunch.
There was some mediocre food and wine, 
and a whole lot of high quality laughter.
Also some dancing to "I'm Hexy and I know It".




 
I LOVE these ladies! 
I am thankful that I began blogging and had the opportunity to meet them. 
And all photography was done by the Brat Child (except the one with him in it).

1 comment:

  1. Your son is an excellent photographer...also very handsome and hexy. Please tell him I said so.

    Glad we got to see you. Maybe in one of your excursions these next few times we can do it again, only with some better than mediocre food.

    ReplyDelete