* Build a chicken coop that is both aesthetic and large enough to house 6 chickens.
* Get the FAFSA forms filled out so Midge has money to go to college.
* Get an oil change (the poor van is long overdue)
* Buy a new camera, because I NEED it
* Spend as much time as I can in Deltaville this year
* Lose 30 pounds
* Write a book
* Finish getting my college degree (once I decide what to do when I grow up)
* Blog more consistently
* Learn how to can veggies
* Get back to all the hobbies and interests I've neglected (i.e. scrap booking, ghost hunting, photography, blogging)
* Finally backpack the 41 miles of the Appalachian Trail that runs through Maryland